Plumbers provide an essential service, so we remain open for business, even during a health crisis like the Coronavirus. But it’s clearly not business as usual. We’re taking numerous measures to protect our employees on the job as well as those at home with families and friends. Here are highlights of the steps we’ve taken to minimize exposure and contamination in the environment.
- If a worker feels ill we insist that they stay at home.
- We maintain constant cleanliness in the office.
- Once weekly cleaning and disinfecting has been increased to several times each week, daily in some areas.
- We’ve issued cleaning agents such as disinfecting wipes to everyone, and placed hand sanitizer at multiple places in our office and warehouse.
- In the field we have latex gloves, masks, wipes, and hand sanitizer. Our plumbers and technicians have been instructed in their use and importance.
You can count on us to protect our workers, our customers, and of course your plumbing.